CV's in pdf
My experience is quite versatile. I am originally an art student and have worked for many years as a web developer. I have a wide experience in design and web development and I have a great knowledge of HTML and most of the Adobe programs.
Present: Managing director and founder
Givensa - Original Gifts & Home Decor
Givensa is an online store focused on home decor items and unique gifts. With a large selection of home decoration, kitchen utensils, cool office supplies and original accessories for the bathroom as well as the rest of the house.
Graphic design, Freelance, 2012
Estudio Urbarna, Barcelona
Production of graphic design, for example calendars, postcards, towels and other items for printing. Maintenance of the online store, blog and social networks. Working mainly with Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
Using: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Lightroom
Video Production, 2010
- Video production to promote a mobile application.
Recording, editing and postproduction.
Using: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere y iMovie.
Investigator, web portals, 2007 - 2008
Beijer Electronics, Sweden
- Swedish (Native)
- English (Fluent)
- Spaninsh (Medium)
- Catalan (Beginner)
Microsoft Office (and similar)
Experience in working with both Mac and PC
Experience of working with templates and social networks
2010 - present
2010 - present
- Planning of a portal for developers, including: forum, file sharing system, user groups, wikis, search engine, news and calendar.
- Evaluation of the most appropriate software.
- Documentation, report and presentation for the managers of Beijer and IBM.
Using: Lotus Quickr, Plone y Word
Web developer, Freelance, 2004 - 2007
- Website for displaying and selling the application Bluetooth HeadsetPresenter.
The web portal for LicenseManager, an end-to-end solution for licensing, protection and distribution of software. It contained among other things a very flexible product database and an integrated online payment solution.
Web developer, 2000 - 2003
Webfly AB, Sweden
- Create new and maintain existing web sites and administrations pages.
- Interface development web design and image editing.
- Customer support and training
- Newsletter creation, statistic gathering and follow-ups.
- Responsible for developing and creating new features, maintenance and support of a system of e-commerce site (www.bluebox.se).
Developer of an intranet system for handling orders, storage, bookkeeping and invoices.
Web developer, 2000
Framfab AB, Sweden
- Main responsible for developing a large education site (Framfab Academy).
Development of user interfaces, database driven websites and web design.
I graduated with honors at Multimedia and Digital Design in Lund (Sweden) specialized in web development, web programming and web design. I have continued my education with several informatics courses at university level during the last years.
I have taken courses at the University on graphical applications such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Flash as well as specialized courses in informatics for instance Internet and communication, basic programming and web production using ASP.NET.
In high school I studies the arts program